Thread: 3-4-1

3-4-1

Here's the deal.....three open heart nurses, one w/26yrs exp. in surgery(5 in OH), one with 6+yrs. in surgery as RN, more years in surgery as CST-4yrs. OH, one with 13yrs. in Neuro surgery-one yr OH and is an RNFA. We would like to find a position at the same hospital. We can circulate in any specialty (w/orientation) and scrub in most any surgery.We would like to start in SC if not NC but are willing to go further toward Fla. if the assignment is right. I am looking to move to Florida in May/June and will be looking for a position on the emerald coast. If possible, I need to stay within driving distance to Winston-Salem, NC (for school on Thurs. night) until May. The others are flexible. I am interested to hear anything you have to offer for the collective group or singularly. Very interested in hearing about travel RNFA postions.
    Lin Patterson
    336-768-0828
    Winston-Salem
    NC

Re: 3-4-1

Hi there. We do have a couple of positions available on the West Coast of FL. This facility is needing open fresh heart experience. We also have a couple of spots still available in Columbia, SC as well. Please contact me so we can discuss the details. I look forward to hearing from you soon,