Thread: Which one are you?

Which one are you?

click the link <a target="_blank" href=http://www.flamewarriors.com/>here</a> and see if you can figure out which one you are. If you post on message boards very often, you are sure to read some of these and think instantly of another forum poster somewhere.

Re: Which one are you?

bump

Aaron, that site is really interesting. I saw myself in several type casts (not necessarily a good thing). It helps you redirect your attitude online if you care to.
    What does "bump" mean?

I am new to this forum, but I am not new to the net. I have always conducted myself in real life and on the net just as I would like to be treated. It is even more important on the net since some like to hide behind it. Just always treat others as you would want to be treated, and 90% of the time it will come back to you accordingly. As for the 10%, those are the ones you want to get by the neck and skake them vigorously. But cant do either on the net or in real life unfortunately LOL Have a great day. Jerry

That is so true. But I'd put it at around 35%, which is sad. The bad comes out in people when there are less/no repercussions to their actions.

Very true, it is sad and the figure of 35% might be more correct. No matter where you go on the net, I think the number of idiots to be found is getting bigger and bigger. We just have to be accountable for ourselves and let the rest fall where it may. And hope it all washes in the end.

bump, click enter, then warriors list.