Thread: ****o Everyone

****o Everyone

Good day! This is my first post in this forum.

A little bit of information about me: I am a 21 year old college student attending Florida Communitty College of Jacksonville. I am now two classes shy of receiving my A.A. I have completed all my other prerequisites except, general chemistry and medical terminology. Currently I am taking Anatomy & Physiology II and Microbiology. My goal is to become an RN.

Here is my situation: As of now I am considered a part time student. Here in Jacksonville, FL, you must have 12 credit hours to be considered full time. Soon my health insurance will expire due to the fact that I am not a full-time student.

I was wondering if any of you had any information if there is any other kind of class I could add that will benefit me becoming an RN. Any suggestions?

Re: ****o Everyone

Add something that is required.

Re: ****o Everyone

A student in Texas myself. But here bi-lingual is a big thing these days. Have you thought about taking a foreign language. Spanish is a big one here. I have not had the problem of needing hours since I pay for my own schooling, but I will look into it when I graduate. Not sure what the other lang=uage in Fla is. But its worth a thought. Hope this helps

Be Safe

Jerry