Thread: Iraq

Iraq

Well, here is something to get it started. How can anyone not support this war after 9-11?! The only thing wrong here is that we didn't get it on earlier! War is hell and no one wants to be killed but our troops have stepped up to the plate to allow all of us spoiled Americans to continue in the lifesyle we have become accustomed. It takes a long time to plan and execute any type of stike so many miles away. Pres. Bush is privy to information that we will never know. That is his job, duh. It is so ignorant to assume we know more than our leadership. It angers me to see politicians use this to separate Rep. v Dem. It is treasonous! These folks protesting would be the first to cry foul and expect the gov. to run right in and supply them with fresh water, food and housing should our enemies destroy their homes. What a bunch of spoiled titty babies! You make me sick! We are not creating more enemies they already hate us because we are strong and free. Look at the foreigners who flock to the US but critize it in the same breath. I worked with a person from Liberia who said that the US if full of immoral people...to my face she said this. Can you believe it?! I invited her to move to Canada or Mexico if that is what she felt. This country is giving itself away to people like this and we better get a grip. I could go on and on but this is enough to rile some of you....bring it on!

Re: Iraq

well, after the events of today and last night, I would hope that people's eyes would have been opened.

Re: Iraq

I have been obsessed with this war. If we had given him one last time one more time I felt like going after him myself.
    I do not understand the protests. I hate war and personally do not think I could ever kill anything, but I praise God for my nephew and all who protect us trying to make right of something horrible. I have been ill so have not been on as much. Just checking in and so glad your all still here.