Thread: Welcome Newcomers!

Welcome Newcomers!

A warm greeting to all of you. As Nursing Web sites go, this is fairly new. The reason I became involved with this site is the benevolent administrator. You will find that all views and opinions are well recieved here. There are no "dumb" questions. Everyone is encouraged to help nurture and grow the site. I also think that this will never change not matter how large the site becomes. I have been involved in other forum sites where it seemed to be ruled by a select few. I truely wondered if some of them had jobs they were on the site so often. They never let anyone get an opinion in and when they did and if it was different, well woe to the new guy. That isn't going to happen in this forum. So.... you took the time to sign up and I ask that you come by often and give us your feedback, experience, questions etc. Pass this site on to your Nurse buddies too. Hope to hear from you all very soon!

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Just want to say that I find the threads for recruiters and spam to be quite an original idea. Like it!

I noticed that there is nothing between the body of the post and the signature. Can't help but thinking that it is a little confusing. Some sites have something like a line between them or the word signature.

If you don't mind could you send your comment/sugestion to Ultimate Nurse. Prehaps he can figure out what to do to make it less confusing.

you're right. I'll see what I can do to make it better...