Thread: SARS

SARS

ARe you guys having a problem with SARS at your hospital? we are. most of our hospitals have been closed here and all surgeries (in less emergencys) were cancelled.
    i'm in canada.

Re: SARS

I am in Kansas one case reported in my hospital, not on my floor though no change other than worry and concern and new masks ordered. I'll pray for you. R U working directly with anyone? The mortician told me he was worried. Hope to hear back from you soon.

i was working with someone who they thought had SARS and our whole class was put in isolation and it turned out he didn't have it. so we are all ok it was really scary. my dad's hospital was closed and all his surgeries were cancelled etc. oh, my dad is an orthopedic surgeon. everyone here is crazy over SARS. we have had a total of 22 deaths. it's really sad. i pray those families are ok.

you know, judyd, you remind me so much of my mom. lol. you look a lot like her and she is RN too.

Lots of people call me Mom, I consider it a great compliment. I am so sorry to hear of all the deaths and fears and concerns of all family members. I have never been quarantined and can hardly imagine it. I hope I never have to live through it. But if I do I hope you have figured out the answers for me. It's good to hear from you again. Bye for now.

thank you judyd for always being so nice to me. you truley are a very sweet person.

As of tomorrow we FINALLY get to go back to the hospitals to finish our clinical!! yay!! i'm very excited. SARS is slowly dying out here. thank god.

SPEAKING OF CLINICALS.......

Today was my last clinical to have patients! No more careplans!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwww congrats on your last day. it's sad isn't it I hope you have fun not doing anymore careplans. Want to do mine? j/k

HI I'M SHEILA AND IS NEW TO THIS SITE. I AM FROM WV AND WE HAVE HAD NO CASES OF SARS IN OUR HOSPITALS

welcome to the site Sheila.

It seems as though the sars epidemic has calmed. Either that, or it no longer benefits the media as it did before so we just aren't hearing about it.