Thread: RN, CGFNS & IELTS passer from Phils

RN, CGFNS & IELTS passer from Phils looking for US job

i'm a nurse, a cgfns and ielts passer (i have my cgfns certificate already)from the philippines. i am currently working in a military hospital, Cavite Naval Hospital, in Med-surg ward since dec 2004. is there any direct hiring here to process my papers? thank you.

jomaicute16@yahoo.com

Re: RN, CGFNS & IELTS passer from Phils

Hi, you might be interested in my company. We are based in New York. Look over our mission statement and our website and e-mail me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you. lwellons@onecallstaffing.org

One Call Staffing, Inc.
    At One • Call Staffing we believe in matching your professional and personal goals with the clinical needs and the professional patient care environment of our clients. One Call Staffing, Inc., is a nurse owned and managed firm with over 17 years of experience in the placement of Registered Nurses in a variety of staff as well as Managerial, Education, and Administrative positions. Our services include Executive Search, 13-week contract assignments, and Foreign Nurse Recruitment. We are also a New York State dually certified Minority and Woman owned Business Enterprise. Let our expert skills in Matchmaking move your career to the next level and in the direction you desire! Visit our website at: http://www.onecallstaffing.org/

Smile Re: RN, CGFNS & IELTS passer from Phils

We have an International Division that assist those wanted to work in the us. Please contact Charlie Skelton at 1-877-417-9507. He would love to talk with you about the opportunities we have available.

Lanora Allen,RN
    Director of Recruitment
    Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group, Inc
    www.trinityhsg.com
    lanora@trinityhsg.com
    1-888-855-5046

Hi,

We just came back from Manila to interview nurses that we are sponsoring. Too bad I did not see your post earlier. Anyway, give me a call, we can help at 1-800-639-3640 ext. 253 ot email noel@nccx.com.

Noel Frias
    Dir. International/Domestic Healthcare Recruitment

Hello, if you don't mind is the IELTS in english for all countries?