Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Put male nurses in panties!?

Re: Put male nurses in panties!?

Quote Originally Posted by Diver98 View Post
    As a male in this profession for 27.5 years,I can't believe that we are still giving this issue ANY legs with the answering posts. Am I the only one that clicked on the web address or realized that the original author is from Hampstead....UK. The author's website is a "FETISH" website dealing with the forced Feminization of Men. There nuff said ya'll....:frustrated:
    I tried to make the same point a couple years back, but no one seemed to take notice.:whatever:

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C. View Post
    okay, I'm going to say this

I wear a white t shirt under mine because I have hair that will grab you around the neck and hold on tightly. I personally think it looks like total crap not to cover it up.

Patients don't want you leaning over them caring for them with your chest hair all in their face.

I will wear mans socks, as I alwasys do. I will also wear white boxer briefs as well.

Anyone, man or woman, who tries to get me to wear womens panties or stockings had better think more than twice about it.

Tracy, you only gave a "say what" reply to this so I don't know your thoughts, but I'll tell you I think it is beyond ridiculous.

And if a stereotype of men in nursing being homosexual existed before, just put them in stockings and panties and see what happens.

What a load of crap I say!!!!
    What a load of total insane crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me tell you somthing...... I often am told i touch many lives .... that i take the extra time ..... that i know how to listen and to do my job in such a way that helps them heal... im no miss fancy nurse and noone ever cares! I do my job and do it well ..... my uniform has no wrinkles and my hair is tidy and pulled back but im no miss fashion bug lol...... and if you do your job right? there is no need to be.... and all this yelling from me is coming from a nurse (me) who happens to LOVE white uniforms , dresses , skirts and the like buttttttt when im in my scrubs as well? i get the same darn reaction as i do when im all miss nurse in white...... and whoever would even dare to say a man should not wear an undergarment under his top ..... or whoever would dare to force them to wear panties to conceal a darn fly? ..... come on ppl .... this is the problem with our universe today..... too much time is spent on crap and not enough time is spent on the important things in life.......
    wow is that author ever half baked!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way.... there ar emany men who do enjoy soft nylons and panties and thats fine too im not judgemental and in fact i have a few friends who do this butttttttttttttt they do it by choice and NOONE should make anyone do such a thing!

ok im breathing..... im calming down now.... im relaxed LOL
    :endof:

This has been hilarious to read

Quote Originally Posted by Teeituptom View Post
    This has been hilarious to read
    It's the thread that never dies...

Facebook User

I've been an RN for 25 years and this topic of the proper professional dress code rises from its dank grave to shake everyone up needlessly. We've talked about dress code everwhere I've worked and it all boils down to men and women need to wear clean , neat scrubs or uniforms in a way that looks professional and that they care about their appearance. Piercings, or tattoos need to be tactfull, and tastefull. This idea of men wearing panties to improve the appearance of their pants is just someones attempt at generating discussion of dress codes. I'm sorry, but people, we do have to look nice and professional, I know nurses want to be individuals but the public does have an image problem with nurses not wearing white as we did in the old days. I think people need to insist on pants not being see through, which is why I 'm glad some people get to wear scrubs, they are not transparent in the right light. You know, we have to much to worry about rather than if this woman is wearing a thong or not, or if this male RN has chest hair sticking through his shirt.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314