Thread: Weird co-workers

Weird co-workers

This is one of those annoying/weird things that I dealt with at a small hospital just south of my city.

I had left my previous job where I was at forever because I felt awful on the INH (positive PPD).

So I meet the nurse educator (who had a bad experience at the hospital where I was from), and she starts getting very "squirrely" with me. I told her that I had gone to high school in that area (like 20+ years ago) and I had family still in that area (my parents had both been patients at this hospital). She (not believing me for whatever reason) went to my high school, looks me up in the yearbook, sees that one of my activities was the spelling bee. So for the next few months, her clique keeps coming up and asking me to spell stuff. Like I've got the time for this nonsense.

Then, she hooks up with my parent's next door neighbor who is also a nurse there and starts trying to dig up personal dirt on me and my family. I almost hated to tell her that she wasn't going to be able to find anything because there is nothing to find.

But it felt bizarre. And does this woman ever have some issues. Now, over a year later, I'm beginning to wonder what this woman was trying to hide.

Re: Weird co-workers

return the favor. you never know what you will find.

sounds like a BORDERLINE.

Sorry you're having a hard time. This one sounds like a real crazy person. Hope the situation improves for you.