Thread: Study Tips For Nursing Students

Study Tips For Nursing Students

Whats up all! I'm currently a nursing student in the LPN program here in NJ. It's really starting to become overwhelming, I mean trying to remember material and studying! Does any one have any study tips they want to pass along, I'm struggling! I'm in Pharmocolgy now, half way through and it's been tuff, right along with MedSurg I, goodness I hope I pass. I have a test this coming Tuesday, Final for Med Surg is Thursday and the following Monday is the Pharm test, tests are back to back and you can't get nothing lower then 75% which is considered passing; for the course and tests! I'm so overwhelmed it's ridiculous!

Study Tips and Test Banks

Yeah well the best thing I have found to help me in these situations is see if I can get a hold of any test banks that can be used for that semester. Sometimes this plan of action seemed irrelevant and a waste of time but alot of them helped me tremendously and allowed me to save time and money which is very very important to anybody trying to go through nursing school. One of the best test banks I have come across was the one for my med surg class. I purchased this test bank online some time back and it worked amazing! The teacher used this for all her tests and I saved so much time to concentrate on my other classes and still ended up with an A in the class. Problem is sometimes these things arent cheap (I've seen em 400-500 range) but if you shop around right you can get them alot cheaper than that. I would search for test banks for every class you sign up for even before the class starts up to help you get through. I got rid of most of my test banks after I graduated but I still have the med surg test bank I can get rid of via email for a small price. If anybody needs it just email me at sara dot grace86 at yahoo dot com and ask me about it cause Im all for helping new students succeed!

Re: Study Tips For Nursing Students

I have a lot of test bank too, send an email to **PM for e-mail** put the name of the book, edition, and ISBN # .