Thread: Who is happy that Football is here?

Who is happy that Football is here?

Well I for one am happy Football is here. I know there are a lot of men, and some women who would agree with me. As a single man, I have to say a woman who watches football, and knows what is going on is a keeper and hard to find. I'd like to hear from everyone who is excited for Football. Also, I'd like to hear from the ones who are not and why.

Re: Who is happy that Football is here?

I'll be honest with you, I hate football. I don't watch it on Monday, Thursday, Friday (sometimes), Saturday, and Sunday. College football, especially OSU (Oklahoma State) does not consume me. I do not think about it all the time, and talk about it all the time. I am not devastated that OSU lost their opener at Nebraska because they fumbled twice inside their own fifteen giving them their only two touchdowns of the day--damn Cornhuskers.

I couldn't detect any sarcasm in your message. Don't worry OSU will still win the south and then the Big XII

Did somebody say FOOTBALL

Man, football season means that the changing of the weather is just around the corner, not to mention massive changes in my hospital schedule

And honestly, my wife Kelly is probably a bigger football fan than I am... She is definitely a bigger college football fan. Since we live in Jacksonville, of course we're big Jaguar fans and go to lots of their games... Can you say 'Tailgate Party' ?

We'll be hosting the Superbowl in 2005, so we're gettin' pretty pumped about that too

Am I happy? Oh yeah!!!!!