Thread: Any travelers looking for a place to live in San Diego starting in January?

Any travelers looking for a place to live in San Diego starting in January?

I am a former travel nurse who will be returning to San Diego permanently in January and will need a roommate. I have ads up on craigslist and roommates.com and just realized how great it would be to live with another nurse who knows the schedule and looking for a good living situation. I will be moving in Jan 5th so the condo will be available for move in anytime after that. It is in Riverfront Condominiums in Mission Valley in San Diego. Close to all highways, and close to pretty much all of the hospitals. THe condo has 2 bed 2 bath, bedrooms are huge with walk in closets. Apt is a split layout so bedrooms are on either side of the living room. There is a gorgeous wood burning fireplace, patio, washer dryer in unit, pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center. Rent will be about $900 a month plus splitting utilities. I have friends that live here and they said they usually split $120 each for everything. Check it out on line at San Diego California Apartments - Home - River Front Condominium Rentals.
    I will be moving all my belongings from Massachusetts and they should be arriving at some point between Jan 5th-10th. I will be fully furnishing the apt except for the bedroom....however, i do have an extra dresser that I could let you borrow if you do not want to rent one. So all you really need is a bed! Which can be pretty cheap on craigslist or rented from Cort furniture. And for all you travelers who previously took the housing.....it is way better finding your own place to live and taking the stipend.
    ABout me.....Im a 28 year old female, from Boston, a big sportsfan, down to earth, active outdoors, and very social. I like having a night here and there with friends over for wine and movie nights...but not really looking to have parties at my place. I will be working night shift at Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla (where i worked before)and have a great group of friends in san diego area! Im looking for someone close in age 24-36, also female who is also down to earth and drama free.....and looking to make a new friend. I think that is the best part about being a traveler.....we all love making new friends!! If you are interested or want any more information. Email me at Andreamutascio@comcast.net or andreamutascio@yahoo.com

Re: Any travelers looking for a place to live in San Diego starting in January?

Im still in search of a roommate if anyone is interested! Thanks!