Thread: new to travel

new to travel

Hey all, I think I am close to taking my first travel assignment I am excited and concerned at the same time. The company in My New Directions and I checked out the reviews section and did not see them list, is anyone out there familiar with them? also I will have to have a Mass liscence any idea how long it takes? take care wish me luck on my first assignment.

Re: new to travel

Sent you a private message.

Hey all an update I am leaving for my first assignment in mid Dec to texas. any suggestions or advise for a first time traveler from any experienced travelers.

Member Extraordinaire

Where in Texas? Which hospital?
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

hey Amanda I am headed to fort worth TX, I will be doing acute dialysis in like 5 different hospitals, not sure which 5. ill let you know the names when I find out. I am actually working thru FMS. they have the contract thru the hospitals to do the dialysis at those hospitals.

hey best of luck for your first assignment. but if you are new to travel then you should do the inquiry about all the important facts of holiday travel. first you should plan a right destination for your vacation or something else. after that you should inquiry the rent of staying in hotels and restaurant of that destination where you planned to go. also the destination depends upon your type of holiday. if you are planning to go for a golf holiday then golf holiday in Costa Del Sol is right place for you because since 1930

Spain provides you the best hotels restaurants and motels at very low coasts. and there are so many facilities which are

available in Spain thats why you should plan your golf holidays in Costa Del sol