Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are good CNA jobs that hard to find???

Re: Are good CNA jobs that hard to find???

Hah! My bad, that totally went over my head!

I love that movie.

LeahNTexas

Re: Get The Job!

The Best Thing To Do Is Call Them Back. The person that gives them the most attention wins. It's a delicate balance of letting them know you want the job, and being close to gently harrassing them. Be Blessed!

Leah Logan

Want to join my newsletter for Texas Nurses? Write to LeahLogan1995@yahoo.com Send you name, number, mailing address, and class. Thanks.

Re: Are good CNA jobs that hard to find$$$$$$$

Hay guys,
    Now that i know how to get a CNA job i was wondering what is there usual base pay?
    Thanks,
    Bframe.

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Are good CNA jobs that hard to find$$$$$$$

base pay.... not much I'd rather change an empty bed in a hotel the one with someone in it for the same pay.

CNA jobs are not hard to find, but good CNA's are in the area I am in. I have never worked with a worse bunch of "people" in my life. They are abusive, neglegent, and pretty much thugs. They come to this nursing home simply because there are no drug tests or backround testing. The poor elderly people who depend on them for their every move are at the mercy of animals. Several of the nurses have been to administration about this and we get little to no response. This is how desperately CNA's are needed. SO..once you get your job, no matter how frustrating your days can be...remember, this person COULD be your Mom, and you should treat them in the manner you'd expect your loved one to be treated. PLEEASE!!!! Good luck...me[font=Arial]Text[/f]<font color="red">Text</font>

Member Extraordinaire

That's why there should be more incentive to get good people. Around here there is on the job training class. I think the hospital and home health have pretty good CNA's but there is big turnover in the nursing homes. There are good ones out there who really care for their patients but as you said few and far between. Lots of work for little money, thanks etc.

Hi, I have been a nurse for quite some time. I worked for a hospital for 8 years, but before I worked at Providence I worked at a nursing home for two years and believe me a nursing home will prepare you for anything. And... what i do know for a fact is, most hospitals require an employee to have at least one year of nursing home experience.So try working with are loving elderly folks and so how you like Nursing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C. View Post
    dude, you can get a cna job ANYWHERE you want...ANYWHERE.
    Yes you can get a cna job where ever but can you find a good paying cna job who wants to work for pennies and no appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNurse4U View Post
    Hi, I have been a nurse for quite some time. I worked for a hospital for 8 years, but before I worked at Providence I worked at a nursing home for two years and believe me a nursing home will prepare you for anything. And... what i do know for a fact is, most hospitals require an employee to have at least one year of nursing home experience.So try working with are loving elderly folks and so how you like Nursing.
    yes you are correct i'm a cna pursuing my nursing degree and this is a cold world

GOOD CNA's ARE HARD TO FIND; AND NURSES REALLY APPRECIATE THEM!!
    It would be nice if we could help with your wages; the good news is if you are going to nursing school, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!:luck:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast