I have been a nurse for 3 years with tele as my area of specialty. I also do M/S. I have been talking to travel agencies. I have worked with RNN previously and I was happy but now my recruiter has left the company to go to school. The new recruiter with RNN, I do not like, he doesnt keep me posted on things and doesnt seem to work to get me an assignment. On the other hand I have been talking to an advantage RN recruiter and I like her. Anyhow, I got an interview for Kaiser in CA and right after the interview there was a confusion. Advantage rn was the company who got me the interview and all that yet, after the interview the recruiter from RNN called me saying that we will be getting an offer soon when I have not talked to him about specifics and which places he was going to send my profile to. It was straightened out and we waited the 3-5 days to hear anything back. It turned out that Kaiser over estimated how many nurses they will need so now even though they have told my advantage rn recruiter that i passed everything up to the point of asking if i can start working on the 16th of dec, i was told that it was not gonna happen for me because they were overstaffed. Does that happen?

Anyway, my original state of licensure is OK and I have licenses in CA and NC. Im looking for a travel assignment asap. my contact number (PM for phone number)

Thank you for your time.