Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my vent!

Re: my vent!

:nurse-violin:*playing dont cry for me Argentina*

*sigh* Last nite was the 1st nite back.. Folks were quiet. I was sick and tired.

Well, they had a meeting @ the start of the nite.
    The nite supvr is out indefinitely. she has a blood clot. I'm supposed to go pick her up for the hospital tomorrow. Another worker is out b/c fmla issues.
    So, Its down to two processors. Why did the perm processor say.. I might be processing by myself.. Wednesday..

*looking left to right* I sd Who might be processing by themselves? Oh hell.. The specimens that I do is alot by itself trust! I'm pushing to be done by our deadline.. Dude sd if the mgr dont get another processor, he's not coming into work.. *pondering* Does this tie into Cat's thread? *pondering again* I guess i should close my mouth .. b/c I wont have a voice tonite again. lol..

again thanks for reading

sorta
    :offtopic: I was talking to this lady .. She told me this other lab company is hiring for the same job$11.00 hr. same hrs.. (why does animals pay more than human lab? anywho) she sd yeah they have 4 openings.. 2 folks died.. 1 girl jumped off the bridge.. Umm yeah.. maybe i should not apply there.. I wonder if they have part time weekend positions..
    Working on being a happier me!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Oh, geez, Smiles! The bit about one worker jumping off the bridge is pretty awful. Just an aside, I wonder if there wasn't something else going on, if you know what I mean.

I think this does tie into my thread some. No freaking work ethics, or consideration what-so-ever on the others' parts. It sounds like it's 'all about them', and 'to h*ll with what needs to be done....so WHAT if it's someone else's needed patho work?!'

Makes me wanna get over there and finish something.

quick update

Ok dude will not be in tonite.. he is also talking about staying out Thursday too.*sigh* I dont care .. I will do my work to my best.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Well, Smiles....it's nearly 2 weeks later. What's the update on the saga? Any better, or is it worse?

oh I did not see this morning..

it's comical. Another temp has come into the fold. Instead of keeping her mouth shut and observe, she went and said somethings about what 1st shift sd about 3rd shift. Especially, the permanent processor who is a doozy. So the permanent processor confronted the 1st shift.. Like I said a dramedy =comedy + drama. I sit back and laugh.. I'm looking for a job after the surgery.

:nurse-rofl:

I think they need to put a camera into the place. Either a Psychiatrist or Industrial psychologist to look at the dynamics of this place. I think everyone needs to take a drug test too.

Friday, I was called into the office. I was told that I was appreciate and have a great work ethic. Like Duh! I know this! Hopefully, they will have the new person trained in two weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12