Thread: Confused

Confused

Guess I'll look into some different sites for nurses going through recovery. I was really excited to find this one, hate to admit it but all of my other friends (before recovery) are still out there, hence I no longer hang out with them, my best friend (also a nurse) died from this disease (OD). Sometimes it's just a lonely place to be. Not trying to have a pity party, really. I guess I thought reaching out to a group of others with the commonality of this disease, would be easier. I have read some good information, I appreicate that. Thank you Nikalea for responding to my thread, I will check back with you. Peace out,

Tweetybird

Smile Re: Confused

This site is the one that has the greatest participation in the recovery scene for nursing sites that I have seen. You have to keep in mind the amount of general participation to begin with and that the recovery interest is a subset of those who visit and contribute to this site. Not all nurses are involved with or interested in recovery. I do not know of any sites that are focused exclusively on recovery for nurses. If you find such a site, you might want to share. Hope you are able to find the support you are seeking. We wish you well in your own recovery and hope you continue to share with others here and at other recovery forums you may find.

Re: Confused

Tweety,

I know exactly how you feel you were the first person to reply to my thread, and I was really excited to hear from someone. The only reason why I check so frequently now is because I look to see if you have been here. I'm praying for you and your test I'm sure everything will be okay. You never know when and how you touch someone, and you have really inspired me. I read all the things you had to do and your dedication and I'm hoping I too will be able to accomplish regaining my career. I'm sorry I can't give you the information you're looking for, but I can't thank you enough for what you have given me. Good Luck on your journey and hopefully I'll hear from you again!!

Tweetybird,

I am not trying to make excuses as to why I did not reply, because I don't have one solid enough to justify it. I have sporadic internet time, and while I always check this site out, I seldom have time to write. But, I see now that I should have at least said "Welcome".

As far as being upset about not getting replies to your 1st post, it could well be because your topic was the same as others that were posted in the same week, and there were replies to you that involved discussion about TPNAN.

I think that you can see the support from everyone here. I'm sorry to say but I don't quite understand this recovery that someone mentioned. I don't mean to be ignorant, I just signed up. Good day to everyone!