Thread: looking for 8 week contract for summer, Tampa/St Pete area

Smile looking for 8 week contract for summer, Tampa/St Pete area

I am a registered nurse with 25 years experience, all but two of which were in acute care settings. I have extensive med/surg experience including ortho/neuro, gyn surgery, general surgery, general medicine and medical oncology. I am chemo certified and had hoped in my last assignment to gain additional chemotherapy administration experience but that didn't pan out at that particular facility due to staffing issues and the NP being too busy to sign me off to give chemo. Anyways, I am interested in looking into a short assignment in west central Florida for the summer. My parents have a house there which I could use and I previously lived in Florida myself and just love it, especially in the summer when it tends to be quieter. I like 12 hour nights, prefer oncology but any med/surg area would be acceptable. I also like teaching hospitals particularly when I am in an area where I am not familiar with the local attending physicians. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: looking for 8 week contract for summer, Tampa/St Pete area

Give me a call at 1-877-520-5038. I am a recruiter and I may have something for you. I look forward to speaking with you.

Take Care,

Bill

****o,

We have multiple Telemetry and Med-Surg positions in outside of Tampa Bay, FL and St. Petersburg, FL. There are both 7a to 7p and 7p to 7a available. These are 13 week contracts guaranteeing 36hrs per week, paying $30 per hour, plus fully furnished private housing or $1200 per month housing allowance , $600 for travel, and full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan. If you are interested you can contact me directly at 1-866-826-8527. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
    Lucas Barber
    Recruiter
    Millenia Medical Staffing
    1-866-826-8527 (Direct #)
    1-888-686-6877 (Main #)
    1-866-810-6618 (Fax #)
    lucas@milleniamedical.com

We currently have positions in Tampa . Please contact me at 866-449-9433. when are you available to start ? I would love to go over our package with you or if you prefer for me to e-mail you what we offer I can do so as well.