Thread: TruStaff???

Question TruStaff???

I think this is the name of the company, does anyone have any info on them?
    I am going to start traveling this year and have talked to so many companies,
    I just don't know who to go with, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TruStaff???

Right now I travel with Aureus Medical. They have treated me well so far. My only complaint is that I HAVE to work 32 hours per week, every week, for my health insurance to be valid. This means NO time off between assignments. Also, I can not work in this town for a year after my contract ends. Not for the hospital itself, and not for another travel company. I guess that most places, you have to be gone a month before you can go back.

I signed on with this company because I knew several people who traveled with them. They are good enough to travel with at first, to get my feet wet so to speak. I am only a couple of hours from home, so it just works out for me. I am gonna be changing companies at some point though, because they can not get me where I want to go. AND because I think life is stressful enough without working all the time.

Re: TruStaff???

New to the forum myself - if not to late to respond to your inquiry,
    TruStaff is based in Cincinnati Ohio, I've worked contract with them and loved their staff. (my recruiter Jerone Calia, Fantastic guy, and the nurse liason is superb at keeping in touch with you on nurse/work issues you may have). 513 272 3999. I was working with a different company in Florida, and Jerome checked on me (my recuirter I was in Florida with never even called to see how things were). Will be working with them again.
    The contract I worked with Trustaff paid a good hourly wage, but paid out a tax advantage, Good people. (Good luck!)