I am contracted through the hospitals here in Las Vegas, Nevada where there are tons of new hospitals opening up over the next five years. Right now, I have a demanding immediate need for ICU RN's, MED/SURG, ER/ED, PACU, CCU/CVICU, PEDS, ETC. Text
Our hospitals do offer relocation assistance as well as offer a nice appreciative (sign on) bonus. If this is something you'd consider, please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience. My email address is, jennifer.gustin@hudson.com and my contact info is 792-614-7326 or as you're out of state, toll free - 877-534-7363 Ext. 7326 and once again, my name is Jennifer Gustin. I really would be interested in speaking to you as we have offices all over the USA as well as globally. Highlights about Las Vegas on a lighter note: 24/7 Entertainment, NO Humidity, All year round great weather(Great Tans!), average COMMUTE TIME=15-20 minutes, L.A. Beaches/Disneyland 3 HOURS, Skiing @ Mt. Charleston=20 Minutes, and last but not least - NO STATE/CITY INCOME TAXES!!!!! )

Talk to you soon!
Jennifer