Thread: Nationwide Corporate Housing Assistance

Nationwide Corporate Housing Assistance

Travelers Haven is the largest housing provider to the healthcare industry. We currently work with 9 of the top 10 healthcare staffing firms in the country! With unbeatable rates (52% below the national average) and housing options specialized for traveling nurses and allied health professionals, we're sure to have exactly what you're looking for.
    PM for Contact Info.

Sample rates for our popular destinations (based on 1/1m fully furnished with all inclusive utilities for 3 months):

Albuquerque $1500-$1800
    Boston: $2000-2400
    Denver: $1550-1850
    Houston: $1550-1850
    Los Angeles: $1950-2250
    Miami: $1750-2050
    Phoenix: $1500-1800
    San Diego: $1950-2350
    Washington DC: $1950-2350

Re: Nationwide Corporate Housing Assistance

I would strongly advise not doing business with Travelers Haven. They will nickel and dime you to death. They will quote you an initial rate and then pile on all kinds of other charges after the fact. If you do rent from them be sure to read the lease very carefully, it is filled with all sorts of gotchas designed to extract as much money from you as possible. They do not care about providing a good service, it is just about making a quick buck. If you do have complaints, good luck getting them resolved. They don't return emails or phone calls. When you finally do get someone on the phone, they are arrogant, rude and condescending and blame all their problems on you.

I find all of these very broad accusations hard to believe.

First and foremost, we do not “nickel and dime” nor do we "pile on fees." All of our cost are presented up-front and then never changed and according to the CHPA report we are 52% below the national average. If a cost is unexpected Travelers Haven will eat it, not pass it along to our customers which brings me to the next inaccurate accusation: "They do not care about providing a good service, it is just about making a quick buck."

Time and time again we go out of our way to create a positive relationship to ensure future business and will do anything to make certain of this which is reflected in out 98% customer satisfaction rate.

The final inaccurate point is that we do not answer calls and that we are rude and arrogant. This is also very hard to believe as we have a 24/7 on-call service and ensure we will be in touch within 30 minutes. More so, Travelers Haven works on a “customer-first” approach as our relationships are the most important thing to us.

With all that said, I feel it is clear that "galloway," is a competitor to Travelers Haven who has resorted to slander. Unlike “galloway,” we pride ourselves on integrity as it goes along way in this business. We hope you will take this into considertaion and look forward to hearing from you for your next housing need![/QUOTE]

I am not a competitor. I am a former customer who had a very bad experience with Traveler's Haven and who wants to tell future potential customers of Traveler's about my experience.

Trust me, Traveler's doesn't quote all their fees up front, they pile them on one at a time and some they don't event tell you about, they hide them in the lease. When I complained about this deceptive practice, Traveler's attitude from the employees to the CEO was "you should have read the lease". They took no responsiblity in the fact that they quoted me one rate and then billed me another, even though I had emails from Traveler's quoting me a certain rate and a set of fees.

I tried my best to resolve my complaints with Traveler's and I was not treated well at all. My phone calls and emails were flat out ignored and when I finally did get talk to someone they were exceptionally arrogant and rude. I even took my complaints to the CEO and he ignored these complaints as well and eventually blamed me for his company's problems.

Traveler's can quote statistics all they want but at the end of the day it is all about how they treat individual customers. When the CEO doesn't return phone calls, do you think the employees will? When the CEO blames all the problems on the customer, do you think the employess will have a different attitude?

If you don't believe that this is an arrogant, rude and condescending company, just look how they responded to this complaint - This is slander. You must be a competitor. This person lacks integrity. How dare you say anything bad about our company.

How they responded to this post is the kind of service you will receive from Traveler's. It is exactly how they deal with complaints. It never dawned on them that they provided this customer with bad service and the best thing to do would be to apologize and try to resolve the complaint.

Just a friendly warning about Travelers to all traveling nurses. My experience was a very bad one. Save the headaches and use another company, you will thank me later.

My experience with Travelers Haven was a good one. The unit was as expected, and as corporate housing goes, it was actually quite affordable. I would use them on my next travel assignment.

Smile Re: Nationwide Corporate Housing Assistance

Hmmm. Conflicting experiences. Would need to see several more to make a fair comparison. Thanks for the input.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Post 'em in the Reviews Section, top dark blue bar. That's the best way to go.

If you are in New York, you should consider Park Avenue Suites, A luxury owner provider of corporate housing in New York. We provide nurses with units newly constructed buildings, all with floor to ceiling windows, a doorman, and an elevator, for 3100/month, no additional fees.