Thread: Nclex

Question Nclex

I just recently graduated from ADN program inFlorida. I have two felony convictions. I applied to take my boards in florida and was denied for my second felony because of a new statue that they put out July 2009 and I applied Aug. 2009. Is there any other stat I can ap[ly to? I just don't know what to do and everytime I try to get information from different nursing boards they always say we can't make a determination until you submit an application and I don't have the money to continue to apply. I'm already out of $240.00....................:bs:

Red face Re: Nclex

They all want your money. Chances are very, very high that you won't get anywhere with any of them except to be out the amount that you pay them in fees. Try to determine any hoops before you put forth the money. Have you done anything in your own behalf, such as volunteering, community service, obtained letters of reference, rehab programs, education programs? How long ago did this happen? If it just happened 18 months ago, you are most likely out of luck, but if it happened five years ago, maybe passage of time will help. Just some ideas out there. Good luck with this.

Re: Nclex

it happen about 4 years ago the second offense. Since the offense I have did rehab programs, got letter of recommedations now, and I went to nursing school and graduated. I think i'm going to contact a professional license defense lawyer and see what he/she have to say...Thanks