Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me some suggestions...

Give me some suggestions...

on how to improve the site. If there's something you'd like to see, and I can do it, I will...

Thanks in advance.

Re: Give me some suggestions...

I'd love it if this site could make me feel as if I had just had 8 hours of uninterupted sleep, would brew me a cup of Tim Hortons and rub my feet as I made my way through all these awesome posts!

We are actually working on integrating a coffee maker as I type this. It is still in Beta testing and isn't anywhere near stable enough to release on the site yet.

You're on your own regarding the foot rub.

Actually I am amazed every time I visit with everything you do have on the site. Hey - I still hand out business cards with the site on it because I think this place is great. I only wish that I had more time to spend at the site. This is just about the only site I do recommend to others. Just one question. Did I miss the contest with the lap top? Like I said I had been very busy and the time I spend online is usually to do research reguarding a family matter.
    Oh and that coffee thingy we will be able smell it brewing right?

OK - you have done it again!!! I just discovered the Nurses Bar and have downloaded it and I LOVE IT!!!!! How do you keep doing this things. Hugs to you. You just made my life a little easier.

Keep comin' back

Kegbat, the contest software should be up and running at any minute, we've had some serious issues with it. We are going to be giving away that laptop, and we have another company Crdentia that is giving away a new Sony PDA.

We really appreciate you recommending the site, and hope you continue to do so. Tell everyone you know, and have them tell everyone they know, etc.

The more we have come, the better we can make the sites for you.

Anonymous

Off subject and I know you guys are busy ..But can you get the photo thingy to work...Or is is just me.. I do have XP....EEEEEEEEEEEEEee

WR,,, three commas for Becca

What is it that's not working? Let us know, and we'll see what we can do for you.

Aaron when you get that coffee maker working you'll be thrilled to know some company's actually invented some sort of smell-a-vision for the internet! Now we can have virtual coffee & have whiffs of the real thing sprayed at us while we chat! hehehehe....

Heard about it on fox news this morning.. if I hear the company's name again I'll send it to you.

Sara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast