Thread: International/Overseas Nursing jobs with US contractors

International/Overseas Nursing jobs with US contractors

I just wanted to let the members here on nurses-forum.com know about Civilian Contractor Jobs.com - Main Page it is a (NOT FREE) site for people looking for high paying overseas jobs with civilian contractors, we have almost 200 different contractors and there profiles and contact information, job listings and lots of resources (taxes, passports, ect).

We currently have several overseas nursing jobs on the Jobs section on our forum for positions in Iraq to Antarctica. Currently Nurses are one of the most sought after skills for contractors, paying as much as 200K a year in places like Iraq (the first 80K tax free!).

Re: International/Overseas Nursing jobs with US contractors

Went to website and did search for nursing positions -- there were none. If you have any additional information, please respond. Thanks.

I too went to the web site and there was no information.

I also went to the web site, but it appears not to be free.

Wink Re: International/Overseas Nursing jobs with US contractors

I have a good list of companies with website links that staff for overseas assignments such as (Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East, Caribbean, Europe, South Pacific) . Ill be adding links to companies or organizations that do US Civilain Contracts with DOD or Military. Just go to the Travel Nurse Company Directory and you will find a link tha will take you to the bottom of the page. List is rather long yet I keep finding more to add in the next update. I'm in the process of reviewing these companies to find the Best for Travelers along with the Their Best Recruiters and have an automatic application that will connect you with them like I have know for the US Companies. Also we'll try to have a International Company Review section on UltimateNurse as well where you all can read reviews and write reviews like we have for the US Travel Companies Now.

CJ Jones, RN Traveler
    :luck:

Smile Re: International/Overseas Nursing jobs with US contractors

Thank you, I will check it out.

I am a registered nurse working in San Francisco and am highly interested in a job in Antarctica where my skills could come into great use. Please contact me if any open RN positions are available. Many thanks.

---

Quote Originally Posted by jamesintheworld View Post
    I just wanted to let the members here on nurses-forum.com know about Civilian Contractor Jobs.com - Main Page it is a (NOT FREE) site for people looking for high paying overseas jobs with civilian contractors, we have almost 200 different contractors and there profiles and contact information, job listings and lots of resources (taxes, passports, ect).

We currently have several overseas nursing jobs on the Jobs section on our forum for positions in Iraq to Antarctica. Currently Nurses are one of the most sought after skills for contractors, paying as much as 200K a year in places like Iraq (the first 80K tax free!).

Quote Originally Posted by gigindn View Post
    Went to website and did search for nursing positions -- there were none. If you have any additional information, please respond. Thanks.
    Yeah same thing happened to me, please send me any additional information as well.