Hi all, I have been searching the internet all weekend for some support for the situation I am in (which by the way, has been hard to find as I keep running into posts by others in the posts I've read that are very negative and heartless). So a little about me and my situation: I am an LPN (for 10+ years) and have had a stellar work history. Always the go-to nurse to the other nurses I have worked with, and highly respected. On that note, I am facing felony charges as I have been investigated for narcotic theft.

So far, no charges have been filed as of yet, but they definately will be. I do have an attorney. Obviously I have some major issues, and am so very ashamed and sorry for what I have done. Addiction is a monster, and I never would've imagined myself doing any of the things I did.

I know I have an extremely long road ahead of me, and am willing to do anything I have to. It would be nice to have the support of others with any similar situations. I'm not looking to be bashed about what I did, I realize how stupid it was, and obvioulsy wish I could turn back the clock and not have gotten myself involved with any of this....trust me I can't believe all this myself. My world as I know it has definately crumbled...and I have no one to blame but myself.