Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having problems with the forum

Having problems with the forum

I am glad I foundd this site. I nursing student in Ontario Canada and am leaning towards working in the US when done.

my problem with the forum is that I open some threads to read what people write but I cannot see anything, the screen loads alright but none of the threads that people type show up, only the page number and quick reply section can anyone help me with this?

Re: Having problems with the forum

Very odd. When I access the forum through www.ultimatenurse.com I do not have any problems but if I access it through www.nurse-recruiter.com I have the problems mentioned above.

Derick

We are checking on this right now for you. I apologize for any inconvenience you are having. We will take care of this right away for you. If you have any other problems, please don't hesitate to let me know. I will personally see that it is taken care of.

Keep coming back to visit us.

Charles N. Chadwick II
    Director of Marketing
    Ultimate Nurse Network

Hi Charles, I seem to have been able to access all of the forums through a message on the www.nurserver.com site. But all of the other avenues I tried above are still causing problems.

How I made it through was I clicked on the Who's online link and clicked on the location of one of the members who was reading a thread. this way now the whole forum is working for me so I will continue to tenter through my bookmark.

I'm unable to duplicate the error you're encountering. Can you please try it again and see if it's still there and if so, please let me know what specifically you're doing. Thanks.

on the
    www.nurseserver.com main page I am clicking on the forum link a getting an access forbidden error.

on www.ultimatenurse.com I am not getting some of the forums that I am here.

and at www.nurse-recruiter.com all I do is enter the forum through the top tool bar and when I click on some of the threads all i get is the page number with the quick reply area but the actual posts do not show up.

As I explained earlier the way I was able to get on the www.nurseserver.com site was by clicking on the who's on link and clicking on a thread someone else was browsing. then I was able to browse out to the main forum page and bookmark it and am able to enter the forums that way

Can't get my avatar to upload. I resized to specs. Any suggestions?

OS

I can't upload any pics as well as my avatar. I don't know, must be a gliche in the server or the system.

Must be. Every time I try, I get warning messages

Warning: copy(/home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/uploads/12569.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/changebasic.php on line 260

Warning: getimagesize(/home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/uploads/12569.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/changebasic.php on line 262

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/changebasic.php:260) in /home/nurses/public_html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 280
    &

Still having problems uploading. Nursinghumor told me to keep bugging you.

O_S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast