Thread: Need the TEST BANK for LPN Adult Health Nursing

Need the TEST BANK for LPN Adult Health Nursing

Dear all,

I need the TEST BANK for Adult Health Nursing (LPN) for practice of tests, quizzes or Final Tests along with the answers key (and the rationale, if any).

It doesn't necessarily something like an NCLEX-type of question; Yet, the TEST BANK really consist of hundreds or thousands of multiple choice questions-on different subjects and will help us to stay focus on certain topic.

I know the TEST BANK is usually one of the materials in the package for instuctor's manual. However, the TEST BANK is NEVER restricted to students.

That's why I heard that some of LPN students have their own Test Bank books or CDs (Not the NCLEX books/CDs) and keep practicing after reading the text book(s). And, yes, the Test Bank is really helpful, especially for student to be familiar with the wording games that usually appear on the tests/quizzes.

So, if anybody can share how can we buy or download the Test Bank for Adult Health Nursing, please posting and share your information here or email me **pm for e-mail**

Thank you.

Grandville

Re: Need the TEST BANK for LPN Adult Health Nursing

Quote Originally Posted by grandville View Post
    Dear all,

I need the TEST BANK for Adult Health Nursing (LPN) for practice of tests, quizzes or Final Tests along with the answers key (and the rationale, if any).

It doesn't necessarily something like an NCLEX-type of question; Yet, the TEST BANK really consist of hundreds or thousands of multiple choice questions-on different subjects and will help us to stay focus on certain topic.

I know the TEST BANK is usually one of the materials in the package for instuctor's manual. However, the TEST BANK is NEVER restricted to students.

That's why I heard that some of LPN students have their own Test Bank books or CDs (Not the NCLEX books/CDs) and keep practicing after reading the text book(s). And, yes, the Test Bank is really helpful, especially for student to be familiar with the wording games that usually appear on the tests/quizzes.

So, if anybody can share how can we buy or download the Test Bank for Adult Health Nursing, please posting and share your information here or email me [grandvillegrandville@yahoo.com]

Thank you.

Grandville

Any luck?

Smile Re: Need the TEST BANK for LPN Adult Health Nursing

Hi, I am looking for the same thing and so far have not found anything online. I even tried ebay. So if you find TEST BANK for LPN Adult Health Nursing please let me know i would realy apresiate it.

Grandville,

I stumbled upon your post while doing some research for a graduate school paper.

I actually work for a health sciences publisher, and I want to caution you NEVER to attempt to buy an instructor test bank. These resources are provided by publishers to instructors, and reselling them is illegal.

Also, if instructors find that you've somehow gained access to a test bank, you can be kicked out of nursing school.

More importantly, how will you pass the NCLEX and practice safely if you do not do the hard work of studying?

Make no mistake -- purchasing and using a test bank is cheating.

There are lots of good resources out there, and we need more and more good nurses. Please pursue your education the honest way that will REALLY prepare you for practice.

Regards,

Lee Henderson

yeah dude it's not legal for you to have that test bank. I have the same book. instructor resources are only avalible if you can prove to the company that you are an instructor.

a lot of instructors take their actual test questions directly from the test bank on their resource cd

Yeah well the best thing I have found to help me in these situations is see if I can get a hold of any test banks that can be used for that semester. Sometimes this plan of action seemed irrelevant and a waste of time but alot of them helped me tremendously and allowed me to save time and money which is very very important to anybody trying to go through nursing school. One of the best test banks I have come across was the one for my med surg class. I purchased this test bank online some time back and it worked amazing! The teacher used this for all her tests and I saved so much time to concentrate on my other classes and still ended up with an A in the class. Problem is sometimes these things arent cheap (I've seen em 400-500 range) but if you shop around right you can get them alot cheaper than that. I would search for test banks for every class you sign up for even before the class starts up to help you get through. I got rid of most of my test banks after I graduated but I still have the med surg test bank I can get rid of via email for a small price. If anybody needs it just email me at sara dot grace86 at yahoo dot com and ask me about it cause Im all for helping new students succeed!

I agree they help with review greatly!