Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watch out for Trustaff's "highest Pay"

Re: Watch out for Trustaff's "highest Pay"

Finishing up my 2nd assignment with TruStaff. I had a bad experience with them the 1st time but thought I would give it another try. I WILL NOT go with them again. My recruiter has only returned 1 of my calls the in the last several months. They are pretty deceitful about money. I did the tax advantage program and made a good amount of money for the 1st 36 hours I worked. But my unit was short a few times so for 3 weeks in a row I stayed for 16 hours one time per week to help them out, and to get paid. I ended up only bringing home $6 per hour for those 4 hours. Sean, my recruiter, said it was a mistake and a reimbursement check was in the mail. Wrong! He told me that for 3 weeks then just quit taking and returning my calls. The retainment manager got me this assgnmt now but I am not having any more luck. They take $350 per week out of my check for housing but they didn't receive my fax giving permission to do this and didn't tell me until I was into my second week, so the next week they took out $700 without warning me. That is a big chunk of money.
    I didn't think I was going to gripe that much, but, pick another company!

Why are they taking $$ out of your pay for housing? I am under the impression that housing is FREE! Please assure me that I am not being misled here!

I do the tax advantage program b/c usually i find my own and make my own travel arrangement. They helped me find this particular place and have a deal with them so they just took it out of my check each week.

TruStaff - at my current travel location in the last three weeks there have been apprx 4 TruStaff travel RN leave the job without notice.

I have never seen the occur while traveling before as RN. I am curious if it is the agency that promised and follow up or if they recruit anyone and do not check skill sets etc.

I am puzzled by this occurrence and am wondering if others have experienced the same from TruStaff travel RN.

THanks

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by askmeh View Post
    TruStaff - at my current travel location in the last three weeks there have been apprx 4 TruStaff travel RN leave the job without notice.

I have never seen the occur while traveling before as RN. I am curious if it is the agency that promised and follow up or if they recruit anyone and do not check skill sets etc.

I am puzzled by this occurrence and am wondering if others have experienced the same from TruStaff travel RN.

THanks
    Ha. I warned people here about Tru(lies)staff a couple of years ago. I had a heated discussion with STEVE, here, about their practices. I believe it was one of the times I was banned from this site.

This is after all a commercial site. Remember that...

All recruiters want to get nurses started so they can collect their pay,(company portion). I refuse to travel with any company who dosent pay 2 weeks housing in advance and gas allowance up front.If something goes wrong for any reason you could and will be out of expenses that you have spent.I have had muliply problems getting my scheduled pay from Intelistaff,they always say they didnt recieve my faxed time sheet,despite multiply transmission from different locations.I am currently having to sue in court to obtain earned income along with the damages incurred.I look forward to my appeareance in court with them.I have been promised payment is on the way for 3 weeks.Too late now.

i just wanted to say THANKS for the heads up on trustaff..i was actually seriously considering them..but after reading the posts here i won't be going that route..

Angry Re: Watch out for Trustaff's "highest Pay"

:angry_smile::angry_smile:For the record...I have traveled with Trustaff on a strike and they left me high and dry on my last paycheck. The check should have been around $1500. My advice, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Quote Originally Posted by disholicious View Post
    I do the tax advantage program b/c usually i find my own and make my own travel arrangement. They helped me find this particular place and have a deal with them so they just took it out of my check each week.
    Hey, where are you at in Iowa. That's where I live when I'm not traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by wakemup3 View Post
    :angry_smile::angry_smile:For the record...I have traveled with Trustaff on a strike and they left me high and dry on my last paycheck. The check should have been around $1500. My advice, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!
    I live in Alabama. Who do you travel with?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast