Finishing up my 2nd assignment with TruStaff. I had a bad experience with them the 1st time but thought I would give it another try. I WILL NOT go with them again. My recruiter has only returned 1 of my calls the in the last several months. They are pretty deceitful about money. I did the tax advantage program and made a good amount of money for the 1st 36 hours I worked. But my unit was short a few times so for 3 weeks in a row I stayed for 16 hours one time per week to help them out, and to get paid. I ended up only bringing home $6 per hour for those 4 hours. Sean, my recruiter, said it was a mistake and a reimbursement check was in the mail. Wrong! He told me that for 3 weeks then just quit taking and returning my calls. The retainment manager got me this assgnmt now but I am not having any more luck. They take $350 per week out of my check for housing but they didn't receive my fax giving permission to do this and didn't tell me until I was into my second week, so the next week they took out $700 without warning me. That is a big chunk of money.
I didn't think I was going to gripe that much, but, pick another company!