Thread: Help!!

Help!!

I'm trying to sift thru all the travel companies out there for my first assignment, and I'm totally lost. Do any of y'all have any experience with either Bridge staffing or Worldwide Travel? Any info/tips/advice, etc are welcome & appreciated!
    thanks,
    Cindy

Smile The best that I worked for

It is hard looking at all of the different options and travel agencies to work for. I traveled for over five years with a number of different agencies. I change from one to another due to lack of service after I was onboard, or for just being lied to.
    RN Network was my saving grace! Not only were all levels of this agency commited to the traveling nurse, they were always going the extra mile to make sure that things were right for me. The best benifits, with unmatched health care, great referal bonuses, and just caring employees. I would urge any traveler to check them out before signing with any agency again.
    I have since giving up traveling, but would not think twice about going back to them. Thanks RN Network!

cindylu who

i researched rnnetwork on ultimatenurse.com and found them to be the only travel company that has a 100% recommendation rate. that says alot. don't waste your time and energy, go to what has a proven track record! i wound suggest you avoid intelistaf and coremed. both have very low recommendation rates on ultimatenurse.com and i know why. neither are good to the traveler.

Re: Help!!

Thanks to you both for the advice! I'm so looking forward to taking the leap into travelling!
    Cindy