Thread: Chris Rohall

Anonymous

Chris Rohall

I forgot to mention that Chris Rohall has been a neonatal nurse for Tucson Medical Hospital and St. Lukes Hospital in Boise, Idaho. The friends that I'm looking for went to nursing school at Northern Arizona University. James Morris I last knew was in the navy. Heather Hyde last worked in Sedona arizona in a skilled care facility, and Joy Gritzenbach was looking for work in Idaho. Anyone who survives nursing school deserves a medal and more. Please help me find these people. It would raise his spirit. I know everyone empathizes with someone who has a terminal illness. Thank you his wife again Martha

Anonymous

Re: Chris Rohall

Joy Gritzenbach was deployed to Iraq in November 2004. She is a Convoy Commander and is not expected to return until December 2005. Her youngest daughter was notified of his death and will write my mother to let her know of his passing. My mother spoke only good words of him and will be very sad that she was not here at the time of death. God bless you and your family in this time of sadness.