Thread: <------Matt

<------Matt

Hello to the nursing community,

I've been a member of this site for about 1.5 years but I'm going to use this resource more seriously as I start traveling.

I'm doing a local contract here in MO however when it's finished in mid-June I'm looking to start traveling.

I'm tossing around the idea of starting a thread concerning travel nurses looking for other travel nurses to share stipend/fun/friendship. Developing a pool of fellow nurse travelers would be an incredible resource. If you have any ideas on this subject feel free to send me a note.
    Matt
    RN, BSN, CCRN

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: <------Matt

Hey, Matt! Welcome to the site!

Per your suggestion, I started a new Sub Forum in regards to this need. I think it may actually work out!

So, where about in MO you hanging your hat?

As for fun/fellowship/etc., we pride ourselves on being small but friendlier. I know you'll fit in well.

Stop in whenever you are able!

Welcome to the site, Matt! I've been to the St. Charles area several times, and to Jeff City besides. Nice area you're in.

Hope you enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Travel4fun001 View Post
    Hello to the nursing community,

I've been a member of this site for about 1.5 years but I'm going to use this resource more seriously as I start traveling.

I'm doing a local contract here in MO however when it's finished in mid-June I'm looking to start traveling.

I'm tossing around the idea of starting a thread concerning travel nurses looking for other travel nurses to share stipend/fun/friendship. Developing a pool of fellow nurse travelers would be an incredible resource. If you have any ideas on this subject feel free to send me a note.
    Welcome to your more serious intentions. Have you visited the Travel Nurse section here on the site? That would be a good way to network. Plus, invite other Travel RNs to join the site.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Wink Re: <------Matt

:60: Welcome to the site. Post often.