Hello to everyone and thanks in advace for all replies.

I just got a letter from the CA BRN RE: complaint they received and they offer me to enter a diversion program. I have done the most stupid thing in my life - I have asked a patient for the discontinued drugs (can you believe it?!), but I am not a drug user, have never been, I have submitted for a voluntary drug test when patient complained, I tested negative, yet, I did what I did (out of despair but that is another long story), and I don't think it would ever help my situation.

The question is: I am not using drugs (and haven't), I am not selling drugs (and never done so), would they even accept me to be in the program? Would I have any record on my licence if I go into Diversion and complete it successfully? I am on the therapy for PostTraumatic Stress Disorder and do take Lexapro, Trazodon and I do take an occasional Xanax once or twice a week at night, never at work (which I am NOT going to take now, even though I am shaking like a leaf).

I work for Home Health agency now, and I understood from paperwork that it would be a No-No. The other questions is: "No-no" forever? What happens after the diversion is over? What if no one hires me while I am on diversion and the question raises later: why weren't you working as a nurse? I know that I will be successfull in the program because I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs.

I have looked at the posts and some of them saying I should be aware of the foods (sauses)? What sauses are dangerous?

What to expect at the meeting with the DEC? Who is a counselor in Sacramento area?

I would appreciate all of your help. Thank you very much and God bless!

I feel like I am loosing the ground under my feet, but I believe there has to be a light at the end...