Thread: PEOPLE!!!!---They're the WORST!

PEOPLE!!!!---They\'re the WORST!

You ever just want to literally beat the ever living (insert noun of choice here) out of someone?

I think public beatings should be, by law, commonplace.
    And I'm not talking for murder, rape, etc. Those crimes should have much worse penalties (public as well, of course).

I'm talking about stuff like this:

So, I've got pneumonia. I am allergic to literally every antibiotic known to man and have been trying to fight it off to no avail. I finally gave up and called my Doc yesterday and said I need a shot of cortisone, some prednisone and a Zpack. He told me to go ahead and get picture of my chest and then come in tomorrow.

So, fast forward ahead to this morning...

(btw, none of the above is even relevant, but I like to ramble)

I go to St. Mary's to get a chest x ray and as usual, the lot is FULL. I drive around waiting for a spot and finally get one.........
    RIGHT NEXT TO THIS FORD TRUCK DRIVEN BY SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY PARKING IN NOT ONE, BUT TWO, COUNT THEM, 2, ONE-TWO, SPOTS.

Now, I'm not talking, "oopsie, I got a bit over the line".
    I'm talking about blatant, I'm taking up as much of these two spaces as I can just because I think I'm special. And I don't care that the lot is ALWAYS full, and people are going to have to wait for a spot to open up, because by goodness, I deserve two spots.

Now I can understand this, if you'd just bought a 300,000 dollar Ferrari AND you got there really early and thought you'd be out WAY before the lot got full, AND you're really large and were worried that someone might park too close and ding your door or that you might not have room to get in. But not if you're some IDIOT who drives a ford F150 and you're going to be there all day.

Since it's cold, one of the old guy volunteers (Those guys rule man! They are always so friendly. Man, I love those guys.) gave me a ride to the door. He went nuts about this guy/girl who parked there. I was glad to know that he shared my opinion on what ought to be done to these people.

Yeah yeah, you guys think I'm ranting about something so minute as someone double parking and that I need to check my blood pressure and take a xanax but think about it.

It's these same people, who park in handicapped spots too, without stickers. (now that really pisses me off). It's these same people who go through the drive thru at Sonic (if you have a Sonic) and order food. HEY PEOPLE, if you're going to order food, pull into one of the spots. I know you CAN order food through the drive through, but it's not real considerate. It's these same people who don't tip at restaurants. It's these same people, who piss on the toilet in public restrooms. (sorry ladies, you don't have that issue I'm guessing). And those same people are the ones who pull right out in front of you only to turn left and make you stop and wait on them one block later. And yes, they are the same ones who have 25 items in the 10 items or less check out line. People that test their new cellphone rings in public. "ooh look, I got a new phone, let's listen to all of the rings as loud as we can even though people are sitting all around us trying to have a nice quiet dinner."

These are ALL the same people and they must go!!!!!!!

Re: PEOPLE!!!!---They\'re the WORST!

Well, I have to agree with you on these Shortbus. But you can't cure the ignorant. these people drive me crazy, but at the same time, they just have to make you feel better about yourself.

One thing you forgot to add, is people who chomp on their ice really really loud, and do it every day, and don't stop, even after you have asked them to. This is one of the most annoying things in my book.

Hey man, I can't help it. It's a bad habit. A LOT LIKE when you smoke in my car!!!!!!!

I agree with you...I think the problem is these people are so focused on themselves, they forget others...it's called common courtisy, it would be nice if we could count on our fellow man for it...but you can't.I am more surprised if others DO show courtisy...a shame. But I do try to be so myself. I have to admit, here in TX (I've only been here for 3 years) I find people in general more nice to each other than any place else I have been and i love it!! yeah Texans!!

Shortbus,
    Women have a problem with people urinating on toilet seats too so don't feel bad. It is all those "squatters" that don't want to sit on the toilet seat because it is "gross". So is peeing on the seat