Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rate or Post your Housing

Re: Rate or Post your Housing

This may be out of date but at least it's a contribution!
    About 4 years ago on my first and only travel assignment at Backus Hospital in Norwich, CT. I stayed at Peachtree Apts.
    Very nice one bedroom. New appliances, fresh paint, new furnishings. Nice location carved out of the woods in older residential area. Management always responsive. Had a laundry room. No pool or Jacuzzi but over all a very nice place to spend a few months.

While In New Port Richey, Fl I was placed in the apartment complex "Palms at Wyndtree" A very nice, gated complex with pool and exercise room and in apt. W&D. The complex was clean, quiet and pet friendly. I met many other travel nurses there from a variety of companies. It was 7 miles from CH in NPR, close to anything you wanted. Well lighted and I felt safe there. My rent was handled by my company, but I know a 1 bedroom was 880.00/mo Im hoping I will get to stay there next winter.

Grand Rapids, Mi Stayed at River Oaks Apts. Nice apts W/D, pool, hot tub, sauna, work out room, pet friendly, on-site fax, computers, package service. Clean and quiet. Would stay again.

RedRock Villa, Phoenix Arizona--wonderful complex, worst part of Phoenix. For a single woman, it is pretty scary. Gated community with the gates never closed, one is broke off in the back of the complex. My apartment is very nice, except it is corporate housing (very expensive) and I have to pay my own utilities. I will also be responsible for balance due at the end of the contract--something that was not disclosed up starting with this company.

furnished house to share in Daytona beach/ Ormond beach area . 2 miles from beach and local hosptials .Room included all utilities , cable tv and local phone line ..........600.00 per month. Pleaee email me at carlee1657@aol.com if interested .

Thumbs up Re: Rate or Post your Housing

Hi, I'm on assignment in Phoenix, AZ. Great houseing at the Haritage 1100 East Osborn Phoenix, AZ 85014. They have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units with W/D in the apt open floor plans balcony very well maintained and comfortable. Safe community. Though this is down town Phoenix it also places you very close to most the hospitals just miles from at least 5 including Arizona Heart and AZ Childrens the VA center and Phoenix Indian. Gated community pool and workout room, and assigned parking spaces. If your looking at what is most important about a housing unit I rank safty as number one of course but having the washer dry in the apt is a second in my book.

Hi Y'all!

Newbee here. I'm in New Bern, NC. Close to the coast, cute small town charm, great hospital w/ on-going needs. I let On Assignment take care of my housing.

I've been here all summer extended my contract till winter 'cause it's nice here and I LOVE my housing. I'm living in a house built in the late 1800's. I have the entire upper floor and another travel nurse lives below me (separate entries). Tastefully decorated including w/d. There are pics of it mixed in my on-line photo album:

http://imageevent.com/arenea74/newbernnc

Alicia

P.S. The owner allowed my baby girl yorkie, Penny.

SexyBet

I am presently in Maryland. Staying at the Promenade. Excellent apt. W/D, carpeted, secure building, fitness center, pet friendly, business center. It is awesome

Austin Texas, Montery Oaks Apts, really BIG one bedroom apartments, gated really nice community with lots of amenities. Would recomend to anyone.... no grills though.

clem

I recently did a travel assignment in San Clemente California. I was place in an apartment complex approximately 5 miles from My hospital. This complex was named Pacific POint. My agency which was Nightingale, was able to place me in a complex called Pinnacle at Talegea, which was beautiful.
    Pinnacle was a gated clean, new community with 2 pools, 2 hottubs, 2 gyms, garages. I did have to pay a slight month apartment fee but it was well worth the money.
    I had a very nice assignment at San Cemente Hospital, and I enjoyed my nice appartment.
    Colleen:endof:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast