Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rate or Post your Housing

Re: Rate or Post your Housing

I can tell you where is good in west los angeles area! I also stayed in some great apartments in north carolina, northern cali, arizona & colorado! I am thinking about extended stay for next assignment-only 4 weeks long. Many co-workers have had luck on craigslist for temp housing also!

Re: Rate or Post your Housing

Quote Originally Posted by CCHADWI View Post

Do you have the housing information of where you are staying? Let us know. Do you have pictures of your housing from this assignment or past assignments? Post your pictures in our housing section. Send us the contact information of your housing development, we'll try and add them to our database.

Any advice you can give, good or bad,will help us and others who are looking for housing.

Thank you.

Charles N. Chadwick II
    Director of Marketing
    Ultimate Nurse Network
    Hi,
    I wanted to take a minute and tell you about our company and the service we offer. We have long & short term apartments available, either furnished or unfurnished!
    Located in the scenic Antique Row area of Center City Philadelphia, our accommodations are of the finest quality and aesthetic. We specialize in extended stays, with our average stays ranging anywhere from 1 to 6 months, but we also welcome longer terms. We offer full size apartments with amenities included; wifi, cable, and cleaning service. We have studio’s, one and two bedroom Apartments. Some of our units have decks overlooking a beautiful tree lined street and other units have a great view of the city. Our apartments are completely furnished and equipped with essentials; TV's, DVD players, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, tea kettle, espresso machine, mp3 docking station, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, pots/pans, silverware, dishes, sheets, towels, paper towels, toilet paper, dish / laundry detergent and more. All of our apartments have queen size beds and pull out sofa beds! When our guests arrive they will receive a welcoming basket to get them started!

Our buildings are conveniently located by many of the major Philadelphia institutions, such as: Pennsylvania Hospital, Jefferson University Hospital, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Kimmel Center, Avenue of the Arts, UPenn, Chop, South Street Shopping Area, and much more.

Rates range from $1600.00-$2000.00 per month
    Phillyextendedstay.com 1112 and 1116 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19107

Feel free to contact either one of us for more information and booking availability!
    Lana Verruni Louis Verruni
    Lanaverruni@comcast.net louisverruni@comcast.net
    267-249-0491 215-317-5300
    Office:215-923-0432 Fax:215-627-3909

Fabulous Condo downtown Chicago, Roommate Wanted!

Hi there-

I'm a female professional jazz vocalist looking to share rent with a traveling nurse. I can rent by the week or monthly. I live in a gorgeously furnished (1500 square feet) two bedroom, two full bathroom
    condo in the heart of Chicago's famous Gold Coast neighborhood
    , right off of the Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue). I am conveniently located to every el stop, the Metra statioin, buss routes, and taxis are
    of course everywhere. It is the safest neighborhood in the city; and the building is one of the most secure and luxurious in Chicago as well. Northwestern Hospital is steps away. Other major hospitals
    are easily accessed by nearby public transportation. I'm happy to email photos. The bedrooms are sizable, the environment is meticulously clean and truly elegant in design. 24 Hour doormen. Highly
    secure building (celebrities live there etc).

Rent is not cheap, but it can be negotiated by the week or month. No smokers please!!! No pets, either, sorry-- allergies.

Please relay this to anyone looking for housing in Chicago. Condo available in mid October. Male or female, straight or gay or bi-- don't care. Just be a nice, respectful and financially reliable tenant,
    please. Thanks!
    -Erin

Flappergirlsings@gmail.com

Hi there-

I'm a professional (female) jazz vocalist looking to share rent with anyone coming to Chicago.
    My condo is superbly furnished, 1500 square feet, 2 (spacious) bedrooms, 2 private full bathrooms, located in the heart of Chicago's downtown, Gold Coast neighborhood,
    off of the Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue). It is a very elegant and comfortable living space-- fully upgraded... washer/dryer in unit, granite, marble, wood, crown molding, you name it!
    The building is one of the most luxurious in the city with awesome amenities to challenge any 5 star resort.
    24 hour doormen, two elevators to get to the unit. HIGHLY SECURE.
    Close to every possible option of public transportation: all el lines (red, blue, green, brown, purple and orange), Metra station, buss routes, and constant streams of cabs day and night.

Rent is flexible and can be negotiated by the week or month. It isn't cheap but it's fabulous.
    Please refer ANYONE coming to Chicago of this availability (Oct 2011).

I am a non-smoker, law abiding, red wine lover. No pets, no smokers, please.
    I'm single with no children.
    I'm very good at keeping a clean place and exceptionally warm spirited. Love to make new friends, always.
    Looking for a financially reliable, kind-hearted, conscientious roommate.

I am in my early 30's and well-known in the music community as well as around Chicago.

Please email me if you wish to see photos, meet, talk etc.
    Flappergirlsings@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Erin

I stayed there on assignment as well, it's was a nice place. Older but nice with very nice agents.

Those traveling to the Bronx area of NY:
    White Plains Hyatt is a very nice place...but 24 miles from the Bronx...maybe not worth the commute.
    Residence Inn in Yonkers is closer, but in the middle of nowhere. Housekeeping is med to poor. Food is awful.
    New Rochelle Residence Inn is in a great location, and all good reviews from all nurses I spoke with who stayed there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234