Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate or Post your Housing

Rate or Post your Housing

Do you have the housing information of where you are staying? Let us know. Do you have pictures of your housing from this assignment or past assignments? Post your pictures in our housing section. Send us the contact information of your housing development, we'll try and add them to our database.

Any advice you can give, good or bad,will help us and others who are looking for housing.

Thank you.

Charles N. Chadwick II
    Director of Marketing
    Ultimate Nurse Network

Re: Rate or Post your Housing

I was housed at Meadow Lake Apartments in Downingtown,Pa.They were a step above the projects. I was there for nine months. My apt had been freshly painted and carpeted before I moved in,had a washer and dryer in the apt.The furniture was standard rental. The downside, it was noisy for a day sleeper, renovations across the complesx and in my building too,maintenence slow to do repairs, usually took two calls from me and a third from my housing manager.I did not feel safe coming in late at night,no security, lights frequently burned out. I had to refuse 3p-3a shifts due to this.Also inadequate parking spaces.
    You ask why I stayed there,they were the only complex to accept pets. Would not reccommend. Jeanie

I love Oak Park Apartments where I am housed. It is absolutely the best you can ask for. New appliances with brand new carpeting. The place I am in is a show place where I see the mountains range from my living room and beautiful landscaping all around. They even let you bbq from your balcony which is a nice thing.

Stonle Ridge Apt in Bullhead City, AZ is very well maintained, clean, quiet and 10 minutes from WARMC.

We're stating at Neptune Court Apts in Alameda, Ca. (bay area) and we love it. It's a 1920's spanish villa type complex. Managers are on top of things and its very clean and quiet. There's also a beach 1/2 block away. So we'd recommend it to anyone. Jane.

Re: 2 Rooms in Private Home Available Central NJ

Hello, I'm a dental hygienist seeking a roommate in my private home. I have 2 10 x 10 bedrooms with large closet on the second floor. New windows and A/C, share bath & kitchen. On street parking & across the street from tennis courts.
    I'm located in Villa Park in Trenton, NJ. Close to all transportation/parkways. 10 minutes from Princeton, 30 minutes from Philly, 75 minutes from NYC.
    I'm easy going, however, I prefer you leave your shoes by the door & not wear them in the house (I will provide you slippers)
    I have 2 sweet Persian cats and would like someone who is quite and private as I am the same. I will respect your need for quiet as well by using headphones while watching TV if you want it quiet.
    Contact me at pamela@smile2go.com or call 609-802-3515. Rent is $550/mo. or $150/week. References a must.
    Thank you.

I am currently on assignment in Johnson City, Tn. However, housing is in Kingsport, Tn 24 miles from hospital. I am at Crosscreek Apartments on John B. Dennis Hwy. and it is great. It is like a small community in itself. Pool, hottub, tennis court, club house, playground and pet friendly. I will send pictures as soon as I can download them.

I have been at San Leandro Racquet Club since 6/16 in San Leandro, CA...East Bay area. Enjoy my job very much but was inexperienced traveler when i came here. Asked for upstairs apt. ...got downstairs...no A/C! even tho it's close to hospital and inside of apts are ok...we are not happy with it. Not my company's fault. They thought I had downstairs and no one knew til I got here that it's upstairs, no elevator and also upstairs loft bedroom. Very noisy, you can hear BART, all weed eaters, maintenance workers. Somebody had their tires slashed in front of my apt. and a car was stolen from parking lot. They do take pets. I should have put my foot down and never gone up those stairs...have to schlep laundry, groceries everything. I was ignorant..should have called my recruiter. Also apparently part of these apts have been designated Section 8. Anybody coming to East Bay area, remember there are several bedroom communities of Oakland that are within decent driving distance of any hospitals in San Leandro or Berkeley. There is Alameda, Pleasanton, Castro Valley, Berkeley, Hayward.
    Don't come to the racquet club if you want quite and privacy and sleep during day....and no a/c!

Anonymous

Try Union City.. Try Extended Stay.. Quiet.. Elevator. Heck g/f this is my second THIRD floor apt without elevator..And I'm old and there is no WE here..lolll

WR,,, three commas for Becca.

I am currently living at Meadowlake Apts in Downingtown, PA. My bedroom overlooks the swimming pool which for an apt complex this size is rarely overcrowded and noisy. It is a large complex and location within could be the difference. I have had neighbors who are nurses and others who work in healthcare field so perhaps I have lucked out. This complex is now under new management and I have seen positive changes even in the year I've been here. I am from this area and know what this complex was years ago - a drug haven!!!! I do like having a washer/dryer in the unit. A traveling nurse in my hospital is staying at Thomas Meeting in Exton which is considerably more money but also very very good.

PS - the pics in the travel RN mags look great don't they!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast