Thread: Health Source Global warning

Health Source Global warning

I'am looking for anyone who has been cheated by Health Source Global Staffing. I just worked the Temple U. Hospital strike that ended 04/29/2010 which HSG has not payed me properly for 9days of work which amounts to 3000.00. there were 800 rn's at the strike I'am wondering how many nurses are being cheated. I know of a approx. 20 but i think it could be 100's. let me know. thanks

Unpaid in Minnesota?

This does not matter if you are a resident of Minnesota. You worked in this state, there are laws to protect you.

The Minnesota Attorney General wants to hear from you if HealthSource Global didn't pay you for working in Minnesota:
    http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Electronic...plaintForm.pdf

Also there are provisions in state law which says you must be paid within 24 hours as a former employee. If you have made such a demand under state law, the Dept of Labor & Industry wants you to make a complaint with their agency so they can recover your wages:

If you do not work for the company, please make a demand that your wages be paid within 24 hours. If wages are not paid in that time period, please call us to file a wage claim.

If you are still an employee of the business, then the business must pay wages by July 11, 2010, according to Minnesota Statutes 181.101. If not paid by that date, please call us to file a wage claim.

John Sti ffin
    Community Services Representative
    Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
    6five1-2eight4-5two4five 6five1-2eight4-5seven4zero (fax)

Beware of HealthSource Global

Yes, I also got cheated by Health Source Global staffing , this agency flew me to Philadelphia for the Temple University Strike to work and kept me there for an entire week giving me the run around I never got paid I never got any type of compensation. What a waste of my time.

Angry

You would think that a company that did this on a great scale would be put out of business.