Thread: Phoenix AZ in November?

Phoenix AZ in November?

Hi

My name is Leanne. I have been a RN for over 9 years. I currently work as staff nurse in a med-surg float pool. My husband and I are looking to do a travel assignment starting mid-end Nov through to Feb 2011. I am eager to see what may be out there and how realistic this may be? I love floating and would love to be able to float as a traveller as well!

Thanks
    Leanne

Re: Phoenix AZ in November?

Hi Leanne!

My name is Tracey and I am a recruiter at The Right Solutions. I just ran across your post and wanted to let you know that it is a little early to be looking for work in November. Right now most of the needs I see are about a month in the future and some we will get in to start the next week! One time we even had one that was supposed to start the next day! If you are interested in traveling the best thing to do right now is talk with a few companies and figure out what company you are most comfortable with. This process could take some time, so it doesn't hurt to get started early. Please call or email if I can be of any assistance. 888-987-8233 ext 262