Thread: Stanbridge students achieve 100% NCLEX pass rate

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Stanbridge students achieve 100% NCLEX pass rate

Congrats! Stanbridge College Nursing Students Achieve a 100% NCLEX Pass Rate for Quarter 4 of 2009 | SYS-CON MEDIA

Stanbridge College is pleased to announce another exemplary performance by its nursing students, who achieved a first time NCLEX board pass rate of 100% for the 4th quarter of 2009, resulting in a 99% pass rate for the 2009 year. The individual 2009 quarter pass rates for the NCLEX are as follows:

Pass Rate

Quarter 1 100%
    Quarter 2 100%
    Quarter 3 96.3%
    Quarter 4 100%*

Jurisdiction Program Summary of All First Time Candidates Educated in California, BVNPTEntry into the practice of nursing in the United States and its territories is regulated by the licensing authorities within each jurisdiction. To ensure public protection, each jurisdiction requires a candidate for licensure to pass an examination that measures the competencies needed to perform safely and effectively as a newly licensed, entry-level nurse. The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) develops the National Council Licensure Examination NCLEX for Practical Nurses that are used by state and territorial boards of nursing to assist in making licensure decisions.

About Stanbridge College

Irvine, California based Stanbridge College is a coeducational technical college with an annual enrollment of over 500 students. Founded in 1996, Stanbridge is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges, ACCSC and offers Diploma, Associate and Bachelor of Science degree programs in Vocational Nursing, Information Technology and Accounting.

Stanbridge College is a 2008-2009 ACCSC School of Excellence Award Recipient from the Accrediting Commission of Career schools & Colleges (ACCSC) and has been named to the 2009 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement.

Re: Stanbridge students achieve 100% NCLEX pass rate

I wonder what the % of students who start the program finish?

I think it's great! I know alot of people complain about HESI or ATI testing, but I know I was happy to know my school had a very high pass rate. School was hard- but I knew they were preparing me.

Cool Re: Stanbridge students achieve 100% NCLEX pass rate

Stanbridge College must have an exceptionally good program.