Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Nursing Shortage -- Your Opinions

Re: The Nursing Shortage -- Your Opinions

As the United States runs short of nurses, senators are looking abroad. A little-noticed provision in their immigration bill would throw open the gate and, some fear, drain nurses from the world's developing countries.

more info at: http://nursingagencystartup.blogspot.com

Its very alarming and It’s no secret that the United States has a nursing shortage, one that promises to grow to alarming proportions. Too many nurses are retiring, and too few are entering the profession. To compound the problem, within the next 5 to 10 years, over 76 million Baby Boomers are scheduled to retire from the workforce, with only about 44 million Generation X'ers available to pick up the slack. This will soon place unprecedented demands for health care agency services / home care agency services on a system that is already stretched thin. The problem is not limited to hospital nursing. Today, there is also a critical shortage of nursing faculty. As a result, thousands of qualified men and women who want to enter the field are being turned away by the nation’s schools of nursing.

And we can capitalize on this business opportunity, by having a our own Nursing Agency, wherein we dont have to be a nurse just to start this business. All we need is the desire to be self employed to be able to tap into this multi billion dollar business.

Start earning money from your own home. You don't have to be a Nurse to start your own Nursing agency or private home care staffing agency. All you need is one of our packages and the desire to be self employed. This is the only industry where there will always be a need to staff hospitals, nursing homes & home care. There is never a fear for competition. Get one of our packages now and you can be in business in less than a month. It is time for any ambitious person to tap into this multi billion dollar industry.

Consider the following benefits of running your own healthcare business
    * Be Your Own Boss.
    * More Control Over Your Career .
    * Work From Home And Spend More Time With Family.
    * Set Your Own Hours.
    * Have Unlimited Income Potential.
    * Be part into this multi billion industry, where there will always
    be a shortage.

For more info:
    http:www.nursingagencystartup.com

Angry Re: The Nursing Shortage -- Your Opinions

Hi
    I just tried to post a message about lack of response to enquiries about my latest application as part-time RN. I don't know if this went through. Basically, I firstly applied for a post grad but didn't even find out that I hadn't got one until I rang a website number. I applied for part time and asked how the application was progressing. No response. I also asked for feedback on the grad application but nothing. I am getting so annoyed especially as the place I enquired has such a good reputation for peer support. Why don't they just say "We don't want you?" It's sad when you want to be there and you hear that they are shortstaffed and people are doing double shifts. I did really well in my pracs and no I am just so annoyed. While the saying "that no news is good news" at times, I think no news is simply rudeness on the part of some personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by trier
    Hi
    I just tried to post a message about lack of response to enquiries about my latest application as part-time RN. I don't know if this went through. Basically, I firstly applied for a post grad but didn't even find out that I hadn't got one until I rang a website number. I applied for part time and asked how the application was progressing. No response. I also asked for feedback on the grad application but nothing. I am getting so annoyed especially as the place I enquired has such a good reputation for peer support. Why don't they just say "We don't want you?" It's sad when you want to be there and you hear that they are shortstaffed and people are doing double shifts. I did really well in my pracs and no I am just so annoyed. While the saying "that no news is good news" at times, I think no news is simply rudeness on the part of some personnel.
    Hi trier,
    Sorry to hear bout your hang ups on application as part-time RN. Yes there is really A Shortage of Nurses here at the US. That we why many entrepreneurs most non-nurses had been into being Independent Nurse Contractors or Nurse Staffing Agency or Started their own Nursing Agency. Though there was a news (U.S. opening its doors to immigrant nurses) more news at http://nursingagencystartup.blogspot.com. Here they hire more immigrants and I think mostly Asians. So if i were you Have your own business instead, consider these benifits: 1) You Can Be Your Own Boss 2) You Have More Control Over Your Career 3) You Can Work From Home And Spend More Time With Family 4) You Can Set Your Own Hours 5) You Can Have Unlimited Income Potential 6) Be part into this multi billion industry, where there will always be a shortage.

Starting your own Nursing Agency is clearly explained in this Most Comprehensive Start Up Guide. How to Start a successful nursing agency start up guide is flooding the internet. This e-book clearly explains you on how to carefully plan to start your nursing agency. Then the e-book will also explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and more. Start your nursing agency today! Or CALL Toll Free PH: 1-(877)-299-3450

You don't have to be a Nurse to start your own Nursing agency or private home care staffing agency. All you need is one of our packages and the desire to be self employed. This is the only industry where there will always be a need to staff hospitals, nursing homes & home care. There is never a fear for competition. Get one of our packages now and you can be in business in less than a month. It is time for any ambitious person to tap into this multi billion dollar industry.

For more info: http://www.nursingagencystartup.com
    Or CALL Toll Free PH: 1-(877)-299-3450

We also have huge number of univ/colleges dropouts because they can't afford the fees.
    Govt. should pay or atleast subsidize the higher education to such an extent that more ppl'll be encouraged to take nursing and other professions with severe shortages.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456