Thread: i am new

Lightbulb i am new

hi to all nurses, i'm new here. and i'm also very new to the life of being an Rn. i just graduated from nursing school and i'll be starting on the adventurous life of being an a&e nurse (emergency nurse). it's pretty good to find a forum like this, especially for new nurses like me to get information on nursing, and to find a spot to relate to other nurses with similar accounts.

do share any incidents that happened to you while you're working at the ED (ER), or any advices for fresh graduates like me.
    :ochocolateallergies:o

Re: i am new

welcome aboard!

Interesting username. My 3 year old is allergic to chocolate. I sure hope she grows out of it. It doesn't bother her that she can't eat it, which is excellent.

If she grows out of it, I think it would end up actually being a blessing. She doesn't need chocolate at 3 anyway

Red face Re: i am new

i don't have any allergy toward chocolates, but i having a serious phobia toward them. i once ate a bag of chocolate cookies and ended up with a bad GE, and since then, i never once dared to eat chocolates. even simply the thought of them puts me off.

and i agreee that it'd be good that your child don't really fancy chocolates. she'll grow up to have no worries that chocolate will make her put on weight. that's a long term blessing isn't it? haha

:ochocolateallergies:o