The ultimate travel nursing job !!!!!

The International Children’s Heart Foundation (babyheart.org - International Children's Heart Foundation - Where Hope Comes To Life - Home), a non-profit organization that provides education and pediatric cardiac surgeries in developing countries is looking for a full–time scrub nurse. This is a wonderful opportunity to see the world while helping others. The initial contract would be a 13 week (about 4 mission trips) temporary position with the opportunity to extended into a full time position. If you are interested in learning more about the position or volunteering for a 2 week mission trip please contact me at brenneree@hotmail.com

I have been volunteering with this organization since August of 2008 and have recently accepted a similar position as the OR nurse coordinator for this great organization. I have been on 17 mission trips all over the world and can't say enough about the life changing experience.

Please consider volunteering (travel and lodging provided) for a trip even if you could not do it as a full time position --I promise it will change the way you view your current job and the world.

I will be out of town for the next two weeks so please have patience if I do not reply immediately.