Thread: Travelers beware of trustaff

Angry Travelers beware of trustaff

TRUSTAFF is not to be trusted - I and 5 others were hired to be sent to Guam as medical coders - I realize this is a nursing forum but nurses are who they mostly deal with. However, what they did to us draws a very ugly picture of what this company is like - we were hired , went through all the ppwk and immunizations, and every requirement they had - RESIGNED FROM OUR CURRENT JOBS when we were 2 weeks away from departure - and the week of departure they CANCELED OUR TRIP ...4 days later they RE-POSTED THE JOBS - there is more to the story for anyone who wants to know ...but know that none of what was done had anything to do with the coders ...it was all trustaff errors ! No apology, no restitution for our losses ....no phone calls answered or emails answered! We were left UNEMPLOYED and unlike nursing ; coders take a little longer to find work .. it has been financially devastating ...please please pass this word around , pass this post around ...TRUSTAFF IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED .... please be careful

Thumbs up Re: Travelers beware of trustaff

Quote Originally Posted by justarose View Post
    TRUSTAFF is not to be trusted - I and 5 others were hired to be sent to Guam as medical coders - I realize this is a nursing forum but nurses are who they mostly deal with. However, what they did to us draws a very ugly picture of what this company is like - we were hired , went through all the ppwk and immunizations, and every requirement they had - RESIGNED FROM OUR CURRENT JOBS when we were 2 weeks away from departure - and the week of departure they CANCELED OUR TRIP ...4 days later they RE-POSTED THE JOBS - there is more to the story for anyone who wants to know ...but know that none of what was done had anything to do with the coders ...it was all trustaff errors ! No apology, no restitution for our losses ....no phone calls answered or emails answered! We were left UNEMPLOYED and unlike nursing ; coders take a little longer to find work .. it has been financially devastating ...please please pass this word around , pass this post around ...TRUSTAFF IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED .... please be careful
    I am a nurse and I worked with them. They screwed me big time out of some money. I am so sorry it happened to you. Beware of them!! They will lie like a rug!!

thanks for these posts. I am just starting to talk with them, no application or anything done, so maybe not!!!!