Thread: Looking for other nurses in recovery to share E,S and H.

Looking for other nurses in recovery to share E,S and H.

Hi, I am Tracey. I am in recovery, 9 months now. Just looking to connect with others and share some experience, strength and hope. I had my license returned to active at the beginning of the month, still trying to land a job. A bit difficult in this situation. Think I have at least a part time position, but still waiting for it to be approved. Definately learning the lesson of patience through this experience. Would have gone completely mad if it weren't for AA, sites like this and support people. (I still go mad at times, but manage to come out the other side sober). Would love to hear from others about how you are trudging along this happy road!!!

Dear Tracy, as I see no one replied I will do so. There is one blog, mine, that I need members who want what you want and who are being terrorized by their respective boards. If you are interested, please go to http://RNonymous.com
    Steph R. RN, MS

SyckRN,
    Thank you for referring me to your blog. I could not stop reading. Heartwrenching, hilarious. I have not been terrorized by the NSBN but do feel the hoop jumping!!! Looking forward to visiting your website frequently. Thank you again for reaching out, gets lonely out here with very little understanding from other nurses.

Tracey

Dear Tracey, thanks you so much for that feedback. I am still trying to get over that experience and let go of the resentments. I would like to get the site moving in a positive, recovery oriented motion, but I fear I may have to start another blog to do that. For now, I will enjoy blogging with you on this thread.
    Steph R. RN, MS

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Hey Tracey,

Somehow your original message slipped past me and I never saw it - sorry about that. My story is up here somewhere for all to see. I am one of the moderators of the Nurses in Recovery board. I will write more to you later - right now I have a licensing agent inspenting one of my facilities so I got to run.

Peace and Namaste

Hppy