Thread: Friday, July 9th, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Friday, July 9th, 2010

Morning, all! It's Friday, which means the weekend is HERE! Of course, most had a 3 day weekend lat weekend....

Hope you all are doing well thus far. Who's up for breakfast? I have Coke handy, as well as DP; I can mix up some scrambled egg omelettes, also. Coffee and tea is on demand. Speaking of which----I need some caffeine!

See you all later!

Unhappy

I would even go for a nice omelette right now, I'm so hungry. But it would be difficult to enjoy, as my toothache has surpassed the pain control provided by the dentist. Somehow a handful of ibuprofen just isn't cutting it, which is what I told them when I went in days ago. It is so exasperating to meet one of those people who think it is their duty not to treat people in pain by prescribing something that might work. I have not been able to contact an oral surgeon. Nobody takes my worthless dental insurance. Something better come about today or I am going to the ER.

I think I will go to bed an hour earlier so I can get some breaksfast before starting work. It seems when "lunch" does come around, I am too tired to eat.

I could eat grits every morning as of late.

It was so humid today. It thunder on last evening but no rain. Shoot, and August is still upon us.

So glad it is the weekend and I may not have to go in unless......oh well, I am enjoying what I am doing.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    It's a littlle late for my breakfast order but send me some chicken and waffels with strawberries and clotted cream an a big glass of cranberry juice. That's what I used to get at the diner after three noc shifts in a row. Not active enough to eat like that anymore.

It's still relatively cool here on the West Coast but supposed to warm up over the weekend!

This week is over - I had an extra 24 consumers to care for this week so I was running between two counties covering 60 patients. Lucky for me only one went into the hospital and my angel of an LVN took him and stayed win th er all day until he was admitted.
    Well I'm off for the weekend. See you all Monday!

Peace and Namaste

Hppygr8ful

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Who said anything about breakfast only in the morning? Cracker Barrel is great any time. I love grits, too. Waffles....pancakes and bacon---limp, NOT crisp..... Maybe I can whip something up in the AM?

We had the thunder with NO rain yesterday, also. We do need the rain just to settle dust.

Cali, with the busted arm, it was vicodin for the night, and darvocet during the day. I was wimping some, with the area that I boogered up: right near the socket. I told the pharmacist that I get my license same box of Cracker Jack they do, and exactly WHEN I plan on taking the meds (they weren't gonna fill both scripts). I was the one in pain, and don't louse with me. Ya think the doctors knew what they were doing, and I told them BOTH what the other was prescribing....

Unhappy

Well, it is going on 11 pm. My job called and said my client was supposed to get out of the hospital today and could I get to work today or tomorrow? Yeah, I called him back and talked to him like someone who needs vicodin or something and gave him an earful. I never got anywhere with finding an oral surgeon who can help me until July 30, July 31, or August 3. How many days ago did I take the last of the vicodin that I had to needle the receptionist about twice before the dentist would prescribe a measly five doses worth? I have upped the ibuprofen to two more than what the doctor prescribed and it is making me dizzy but is not killing the pain. I'm disgusted. Thoroughly disgusted. And no way do I want to call my client's mother to find out if I have to work tomorrow. I don't want to work in this condition. Well, I'm off to toss and turn the night away. Hope everyone has a better weekend than it appears I am going to have. Tewdles from the pain person.