Thread: Tuesday, July 13th, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Tuesday, July 13th, 2010

Morning, everyone. Had another restless night, and got a little extra bit of sleep---like it's gonna help.

So, where is everyone? What's going on at work? I haven't seen April around.....did she fall into one of MN's famous lakes? What about the rest of you? Cali? What's up with the tooth?

It's pouring cats/dogs here in Southern New Jersey. Good thing I suppose since they are asking people to voluntarily conserve water in Philadelphia across the river

Just a matter of time before they start asking us to cut back. Lotsa lawns are going to be turning brown . . . they "Joneses" are going to be upset (Oh Dear).

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursefriendly.com

We've had some dry years; Dad just let the lawn go brown one year. Dehumidifier was useful in watering the garden.....

Hope you don't get flooded. Hey, didn't you guys have a bunch of snow this past winter?

Well, it's after 6 pm here. I hope someone drops by later....

Ricu
    Had a busy, errand filled day here. Nothing exciting at all. Weather is warm with a lot less humidity here so, it's better all around. What I'm not very excited to see so soon is the fully bloomed goldenrod. Sages tell that when the goldenrod blooms, there's about six weeks left of summer and it's been my experience that it is true. Sadly, the goldenrod has bloomed here, but don't let that rain on your summer plans, party it up and don't wait...

CYA around,

R

We are due for some hot weather tomorrow.

Computer acting weird, and laptop just died....painfully! So, if I do not post......CALL!

Good Evening!

Another long work day for me. But, I won't complain...today. Good to see you Andrew, Ricu, and Cougar.

We had some rain drops to fall. It is just humid and sticky. Better this than worst weather.

ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Smile

Hot as you know where here today. I am very happy to report that said tooth is history as of today. And absolutely, no discomfort post procedure! None, so far, at all. (I'm keeping the inquiring tongue away to keep it that way!). Paid out of pocket, just had enough money. Did not go to work today. Anesthesia has worn off, I think, antibiotic is kicking in nicely and I am good to go. If only I could apply that oral surgeon's work to the upstairs noisemaker. Ahhhh! Very tired. Tossed and turned last night and don't expect to be able to sleep tonight because the A/C doesn't work. Can't have it all, I guess. Everybody have a quiet night!