Thread: New York Housing

New York Housing

I am traveling to New York as traveler with American Mobile this summer and would like to get names of nice apartments in Manhattan that other travelers have lived in and the addresses or apartments to stay away from. My recruiter offered an studio on 35 East 35th Street. Your information would be so helpful.

Re: New York Housing

****o, I just finished a travel assignment in Manhattan New York and I had to go through some apartments to find "clean" living. The East Side of Manhattan is a nice area. I was living at 351 East 60th Street it was nice but close to the bridge, a few blocks down there is a really nice apartment building that house travel nurses. O be sure to ask if they have an elevator, Mine did not and i was on the very top floor, it was only 5 flights but after working all night and walking in New York City, it is nice to have a ride up. Have fun. pyjones

Re: New York Housing

Quote Originally Posted by pyjones
    ****o, I just finished a travel assignment in Manhattan New York and I had to go through some apartments to find "clean" living. The East Side of Manhattan is a nice area. I was living at 351 East 60th Street it was nice but close to the bridge, a few blocks down there is a really nice apartment building that house travel nurses. O be sure to ask if they have an elevator, Mine did not and i was on the very top floor, it was only 5 flights but after working all night and walking in New York City, it is nice to have a ride up. Have fun. pyjones
    Hello I am planning on 'a travel assignment and the Manhatten area 'for the housing area, 'any area i 'should avoid once they place me, should i request that area you say is nice? do you know the address? 'the few blocks down?
    thanks sw rn