Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: man stuck in vacuum cleaner

Re: man stuck in vacuum cleaner

What cracks me up is some of the stories that people come up with...like I really beleive them...My favorite was the guy who came in with a neuro-transmitter (TENS unit) patch up his butt...he said he sat on the couch naked and it just went up there....oh right....what a story....

Laura

I once worked two ER's. One night at job 1, man came in with vibrator up the old poop shoot. he said he never did this before. of course he had to go to surgery to have it removed. (ever listen to bowel sounds with one of those in there) Any ways, 2 wks later at my other job same man came with the same story that this has never happened before. after he gave me all the too much to know details, I reminded him I was his nurse at the other hospital. Never saw this man again. I bet he went out of state to be seen!!

Sheesh... I'm glad he was your patient, not mine! ou saw him two diff times? Hey, ever wonder if he was asking for you when he checked in?? hehehehe..

Anonymous

Well, one time when I was working in a walk-in clinic the rent-a-doc and I retrieved the cap to a magic marker from a frequent flyer who was getting married that afternoon. And I wouldn't tell anyone what color it was until the end of the day...LOLLLLL The lady wasn't even embarrassed...HMMMMMMMMM Gives a new meaning to foreign body..LOLLLL

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Member Extraordinaire

we had a man come in and had to go for a scope and you hear the little foreign doc say what is??? B-I-N-G-O? It was a bingo daubber.

Here's a good one.63y/o man and his 56 y/o wife come in one morning requesting the rabies series. Groundhog died three weeks ago, okay? His dog ate some of the groundhog and his cat licked the blood up. He petted the dog and sometimes the cat nips at them but never breaks the skin. So, he pets the dog and then after rubbing his eye or maybe getting a finger in his mouth afterwards, he's thinking he and his wife could have rabies and want the shots (this is three weeks later mind you). Go figure.

Well cut off his head and send it to state health for testing. It sound as if he would not miss it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12