Thread: Sunday, August 1st, 2010

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sunday, August 1st, 2010

Morning, folks. The weekend is pretty much over. I got some sleep, but feel like I can use about 12 hours more. I have coffee handy, but it just isn't working. Bleah!

Micu, thanks for dropping by! I realize you are busy, and am greatful you stop in when you can. I hope the job is going well?!

I'll be back later......

Smile

Have not heard anything from my client's mom, so I suppose still in hospital over weekend. While I like not working, I don't like lack of income. Agency has not attempted to provide any fill-in work. Time to look at the apartment to see what I want to do. Feel like going to Target. Think I will do that. Have a nice afternoon and evening everyone!

Coming up the rear, but, I am here. Yes, this weekend is by far gone. Work is great because I am learning new things I have not done before, otherwise, work is work. Good days, bad days, wanting to give up days, and those days when a resident/patient touch your heart and you keep on going....or at best, your pocket book, bills, and want and need more start talking to you...Hehe.

The weather is not too bad. In the 90's, moreover, the humidity isn't bad at all.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Agency has not attempted to provide any fill-in work.

I was working agency before starting this job. It was sooo slow. Some agencies are starting to advertise work is picking up. That remains to be seen, though. I have seen at least three missed calls on my phone from one agency and nothing from the other two I was with but it was all in one month. Can not eat with three calls or less a month.
    ER-RN

Proud Grancama!

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Wow August 1st, what happened to Summer. It's been an Ok weekend for being on-call - went to Pat Benetar and REO Speedwagon last night at the greek theatre in Hollywood CA. It's a great outdoor venue -cool evening, good music good friends etc.... August is going to be a busy month...... better rest while I can!!!!!!!

Peace and Namaste

Hppy

; August has come way too fast. My birthday month and the big.. for me. Blessed to live this long but where has the years gone.

Sounds like you had a great weekend.
    ER-RN

Proud Grancama!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Summer isn't over until September 21st, hppy! Enjoy it while you can. Having a decent day here.

Red face

Well, I went to Target. Everybody must have been there because all the baskets were taken, big and small. Got to see the new cold food area that opened on July 20. Oh, what a treat! It was like a scaled down version of any of the grocery stores and everything looked so fresh, clean, and new! I, of course, forgot to write down what I wanted to get and got home to discover I forgot at least one item. Well, an excuse to go again next week. You can tell my life ain't much when I can get all excited over a trip to Target!